Saturday, September 4, 2010

when the sun is shining everything will be okay

Ever since I was a little kid I have had this mentality that once its light out everything will seem less scary. Even still now that I'm older and not necessarily afraid of the dark, I still find my problems less daunting in the morning. I can try to find a solution with a fresh day. Night is where the monsters lurk and when the predators come out to prey. Its only natural to be afraid of the dark if you really think about it, I mean its the unknown right? In the dark you're completely blind and unaware of what's out there, that's what makes it frightening. You can't see what's ahead of you we all like to know what's coming next in life, so really I would say I am still afraid of the dark and what's lurking in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment