Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 11th

I'm tired once again. I really need to stop waiting until its so late to write on my blog I almost forgot tonight. 

Well Its september 11th again and for some reason this year it seems so much more real than even 2001 did. I wish I could understand the amount of hate one must have to commit such a selfish act. Not that I nor I am sure most people can boast of being completely or even a little selfless. But to kill that many innocent people just to make a statement. I really can't understand it. I wish only to say to those families that are grieving their lost ones as a result of the events on this day 9 years ago let today be about remembering them as they were in life, remembering their laugh, and the happy moments you had together, let it be filled with happiness for them and the amount of time they graced this earth with their presence, and let love fill the holes that they have left in your heart, let today bring a smile to your face thinking of the time you shared with them. And always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment