Friday, September 10, 2010

we scare the other team with our maddog faces (sept.9th)

clothes on my bed. Towel on her head. making grossed out sounds whilst watching someone get their femur broken. why yes, yes I am just listing things I see and hear. gaahh I have nothing to say so I will tell you an amusing anecdote from today. Caitlin and I were buying our food at a restaurant and when Caitlin received her change she went to put the coins in the tip jar and accidently dropped some of her paper money in and then tried to take it back out which took, no exaggeration, at least two minutes. And the whole time the lady at the register was just maddoggin her and I was just dying of laughter instead of being helpful. It was truly a beautiful moment! And the bad tasting pizza tasted so much better than it normally does. Oh how I dearly love to laugh.

I came across all these really great color photographs from the 40s








No comments:

Post a Comment